As part of the Midwest Manufacturing Advisers collaboration, speakers from Mueller Prost, Atomic Revenue, Swip Systems, and Evans & Dixon hosted a webinar, Tough Topics in Manufacturing. During this event, they discussed key issues, including:
- Offsetting federal tax liability by taking advantage of the R&D Tax Credit;
- Claiming the R&D Tax Credit and the supporting documentation required;
- How can manufacturers modernize their marketing & sales efforts;
- What are the low cost & high ROI methods for increasing revenue;
- Big mistakes manufacturers make with their business systems;
- How manufacturers can grow their business with technology;
- Labor and employment law issues that manufacturers face as they keep production moving during the coronavirus pandemic; and
- New laws to counteract effects of the coronavirus pandemic to create new rights for workers and financial assistance for manufacturers.
Click here to access the replay.