As part of the Midwest Manufacturing Advisers collaboration, speakers from Mueller Prost, Atomic Revenue, Swip Systems, and Evans & Dixon hosted a second webinar, Tough Topics in Manufacturing on Thursday, July 16. During this event, they discussed key issues, including:
- 179D & 45L – Energy efficient building deductions and credits;
- Cost segregation studies as a way to generate cash;
- Generating leads and virtual selling when in-person isn’t an option;
- Thinking through your processes and systems to safeguard against future business disruption;
- Paid sick and family leaves under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act; and
- Federal and state laws governing plant closings and mass layoffs.
Click here to access the replay.