Having started her career in 2009, Whitney brings over ten years of experience in public accounting to Mueller Prost. As a manager in business services, Whitney’s focus is with mortgage lenders, not-for-profit entities, and financial and compliance industries. Whitney also has experience servicing manufacturing & distribution companies, HUD entities, including Chapter 3 and Chapter 7 organizations, healthcare, religious organizations, and more. Whitney specializes in audits, reviews, compilations, AUP engagements, internal control assessments, and compliance.
Whitney serves as the Chair-Elect for the MSCPA’s Community Outreach Task Force. This helps her stay up to date on new requirements in the industry as well as promote the accounting profession within the community. Whitney is passionate about advancing the accounting industry through recruiting and training of new talent. She provides internal training as well as participates in external events geared toward building new accounting talent.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Master of Accounting, Missouri State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Missouri State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri