Tiffany Kuntemeier joined Mueller Prost in 2005. As a Partner and Director of Tax Services, Tiffany specializes in working with individuals, partnerships, closely held businesses, trusts and estates to assist with tax planning, compliance, accounting, and consulting. Tiffany works closely with business owners, fiduciaries and business management to understand their business procedures, industry, and company/family. She is committed to helping clients reach their financial goals.
For the past eight years, Tiffany has worked in estate planning and tax compliance of trust, gifts, and estates. She obtained her certificate as a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning in 2013. She has been an attendee at the well-known Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning since 2014, keeping her knowledge current with the everchanging estate planning and administration focus.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Master of Accountancy, Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Southeast Missouri State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)