Tiffany Karlin serves various capacities of firm management and consultative services to the Mueller Prost clients. As the Healthcare Practice Leader, Tiffany brings deep knowledge and passion and applies her decade of experience as a recognized resource in the healthcare industry. Before joining Mueller Prost, Tiffany owned a reimbursement consulting practice serving post-acute care providers.
Tiffany brings a wealth of expertise in Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement systems, operational needs and structures of post-acute providers, and healthcare reform client impact. She often spends her time researching new laws impacting the healthcare industry, supporting policy affecting the industry, and is an active leader within the healthcare associations she serves.
Tiffany also leads our Mueller Prost Shared Services division in Ahmedabad India. She fosters the growth, strategic thinking, and hiring for this office. With a passion for leadership development, she developed Mueller Prost’s leadership academy, “LEADR” (Leadership, Empowerment, Advancement, Discovery, Results), a yearlong program to elevate our associates and find their leadership voice. This program has expanded to where Tiffany is providing this academy and other leadership training to organizations outside of Mueller Prost. With her drive to advocate and empower others, Tiffany launched Mueller Prost’s Inclusion and Professional Development Initiative “BeSEEN” (Strengthen, Educate, Empower Network).
She is a sought-after educator and speaker, sharing her knowledge with clients and associations. While technically savvy, she is best known for her client service and participation as a advocate for those she serves.
Organizations & Awards
- LeadingAge CA –Representative for the Board
- LeadingAge CA –PAC- Chair
- LeadingAge CA –Strategic Planning Committee- Chair
- LeadingAge CA Los Angeles Region – Chair
- Orange County California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF) – Treasurer
- CAHF Region IV – Treasurer
- California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF) Public Policy & PAC Committee – Chair
- California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF) Convention Committee – Member
- TX Home Care Association Membership, Medicare and Medicaid, and Convention Committees – Member
- MO Home Care Association Membership Committee – Member
- California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH) Membership Committee – Member
- National Home Care Association (NAHC) HHFMA and Membership Committees – Member
- National Home Care Association (NAHC) Strategic Planning– Member
- National Home Care Association (NAHC) Women in Leadership Committee – Founder
- Board of Directors, MHCA Foundation – Member
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of California-Riverside