Tiffany Karlin has over 10 years of experience in the healthcare industry and brings a wealth of expertise in Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement systems, operational needs and structures of post-acute providers, and healthcare reform client impact. She spends her time researching new laws impacting the healthcare industry and supporting policy affecting the industry and is an active leader within the healthcare associations she serves.
Tiffany Karlin is a highly recognized businesswoman with a commitment to training and leading all levels of professionals looking to move their careers forward. Her path started with a sole vision focused on her personal career transforming into a servant leader; a visionary for an entire organization and its amazing employees and clients. It is with this background that she devotes her time to others in search of their personal and professional development. Tiffany has delivered leadership speeches, moderated panels, executed strategic planning facilitation and personal and one-on-one coaching and mentoring to draw the best out of future leaders.
While technically savvy, she is also best known for her client service and participation as an advocate for those she serves.
Organizations & Awards
- LeadingAge California – Former Representative for the board, PAC chair, strategic planning committee chair, Regional BOD representative
- Orange County California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF) – Treasurer, public policy & PAC committee chair, convention committee member, representative for the board
- CAHF Region IV – Treasurer
- Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice (TAHCH) – Membership, Medicare and Medicaid, and Convention committees’ member
- Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice (TAHCH) – Reimbursement, Membership committees’ member
- MO Home Care Association Membership committee member
- MO Healthcare Association Membership and Convention and Reimbursement committee member
- California Association for Health Services at Home (CAHSAH) – Membership committee member
- National Home Care Association (NAHC) – HHFMA, membership, strategic planning committee member, and women in leadership committee founder
- MHCA Foundation – Board member
- American Heart Association Orange County – Board member
- American Healthcare Association – Former member of NFP Board
- Orange County Business Journal – 2020 Women in Business Awardee
- Associate of the Year—CAHF and LeadingAge CA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of California-Riverside