Stacy began her career in public accounting in 1999. As a partner in our tax department, and member of our real estate and construction niche, she specializes in working with individuals, partnerships, corporations and closely held businesses to assist with tax planning and compliance, accounting and consulting.
She spends a significant amount of time in the real estate industry advising and consulting with her clients which include real estate brokers, homebuilders, land developers, residential property owners and commercial property owners. Stacy is well-versed in the real estate industry, and stays up to date on tax laws, credits and deductions as they apply to the industry. She serves as a resource by presenting internal trainings for her colleagues and contributing to firm newsletters
Additionally, Stacy is involved in other aspects of the firm. She is a member of our tax committee where she coordinates continuing professional education and helps to determine tax department policies and procedures. Stacy is passionate about advancing the accounting industry as a whole and is a member of our recruiting committee where she spends time attracting new talent to the firm and promoting our firm on college campuses.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- SIUE Accounting Department Advisory Board
- Member of the Home Builders Association
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri