Ryan is a manager in Mueller Prost’s Business Services practice. He began working in public accounting in 2009 and has experience serving a variety of clients within the employee benefit plan, professional services and real estate industries. He is experienced in performing financial statement audits, employee benefit plan audits, reviews, compilations and various other attention services. Prior to joining Mueller Prost, Ryan worked as a Controller where he assisted company management by maintaining accounting records, administering employee benefits and retirement programs and providing detailed budget and income statement analysis. Ryan is currently the board treasurer for a local not-for-profit organization where he assists the organization by providing monthly budget analysis and review of the annual audited financial statements and information returns.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- ShowMe Aquatics and Fitness, St. Charles, MO – Board Treasurer
- Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy, Lindenwood University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri