Quinn Martin has over 15 years of experience in assurance and auditing services, specializing in manufacturing, construction, distribution, and a variety of other niche industries including PCAOB non-issuers. As Chief Operating Officer, Quinn ensures the operational effectiveness of the firm. He manages the firm’s service line leaders, human resources, finance and IT functions.
Quinn also specializes in employee benefit plan (EBP) audits, as well as system and engagement peer reviews; he also serves as Mueller Prost’s practice leader in both of these areas. Quinn’s leadership was instrumental in forming best practices for the firm’s Business Services niche. He uses his knowledge to assist his clients in the development of their own best practice programs to streamline internal processes, improve financial position, results of operations and cash flows and to deliver additional value to their customers. In addition, Quinn serves as a lead advisor for the firm’s risk-based auditing practice and in the implementation of new accounting standards and procedures.
Quinn is a United States Naval veteran who served as a medic in Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MSCPA Global Audit and Attestation Committee
- University of Missouri-St. Louis Accounting Advisory Board
- Master of Business Administration, Webster Kaplan University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Lindenwood University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Speeches & Publications
Quinn is a preferred speaker for various local and national organizations. He has also presented at a wide variety of colleges and universities for educational purposes. Please call 314.862.2070 or contact us to book Quinn for your event.
New Peer Review Standards and Interpretations, Allinial Global, Webinar, 2017