Prashant Kheskani is the Director of Shared Services and manages operations for the firms’ Shared Service office. His core expertise is in cost reporting and reimbursement services for long-term care providers. He has an overall experience of 10 years working with various types of healthcare providers.
Before joining Mueller Prost, Prashant worked with California based firm learning aspects of Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement services and then specializing in completion of cost reports for skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities, home offices, hospice and health agencies. His prior experience also includes serving as a Staff Accountant at a regional accounting firm in India, where he was involved in the audits of large domestic as well as publicly listed companies, hotels, stockbrokers, educational enterprises and hospitals.
Prashant is tech savvy and is best known to develop interactive client tools and updates that aid in estimating various reimbursements and payments to long-term care providers in advance.
Organizations & Awards
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Round Table India – Area Board Member
- Round Table 328, India – Chairman
- Federation of Hotels and Restaurants, India – Member
- Hotel and Restaurant Association, Western India – Member
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Auditing, Gujarat University, India
- Chartered Accountant (CA)