Natalie joined the Healthcare division of Mueller Prost in 2016 as an intern. She specializes in preparing cost reports and reimbursement with Home Health and Hospice agencies. Natalie works closely with Hospice providers to plan for their yearly Hospice caps.
Before Natalie was involved with Home Health and Hospice, she worked with Skilled Nursing Facilities and Home Offices preparing Medicare and Medicaid Cost Reports. She has worked closely in the following states: Texas, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. With her experience, she is responsible for data gathering and analysis, completion of cost reports, and training new team members and interns. With Natalie’s passion for healthcare, she has become a resource that clients rely on.
Organizations & Awards
- Missouri Alliance for Home Care – Member
- National Association of Home Care – Member
- Texas Association of Home Care and Hospice – Member
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accountancy – University of Central Missouri
- Lindenwood University – Master of Accountancy