Justin began his career in public accounting in 2005 and is a partner in our Business Services group. He brings his many years of experience to client engagements in various industries and service lines.
Justin’s experience includes serving clients in manufacturing, distribution, restaurants, mortgage brokers, credit unions, and insurance industries. He also assists in the management of the firm’s employee benefit plan practice. These industries include specific risks and compliance regulations, including: PCAOB, DOL, and HUD compliance, mortgage lending, credit union and insurance reserves, as well as debt compliance in the franchise and restaurant industries.
He has extensive experience in the field providing year-end audits, reviews, compilations, agreed-upon procedures engagements, and internal control assessments. He has also worked with start-up enterprises and performed enterprise risk assessments, operational audits, including SOC examination engagements and employee benefit plan audit services.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- MU Alumni Association – Member
- Chaminade Alumni Association – Member
- Master of Accountancy with Tax Specialization, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri & Illinois
- Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP)