John Prost is the Director of Information Technology at Mueller Prost. Prost has over 25 years of IT experience and works diligently to stay informed of the latest developments in technology and cybersecurity. He serves as a resource for internal security controls. Prost also has successfully developed and implemented firm-wide cybersecurity training to keep staff educated in the latest security protocols.
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Accounting and Computer Science, The University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)