As a trusted advisor, consultant, and fractional CFO, Greg helps the C-Suite and accounting teams generate more profit and cash flow. Greg’s clients want accounting to be more than just recording numbers and recognize the power of aligning organizational vision, strategy, operations, and finance to improve profitability.
He focuses on responsibilities, processes, and the use of technology in key areas to generate cash flow, improve profitability and performance, reduce risk, save time, and utilize tax incentives.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP)
- Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- Mueller Prost Power Partners
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Truman State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
Speeches & Publications
Breakfast with Power Partners: Research & Experimentation Tax Credits (April 2018)
Benchmarking: Drive Change through Financial and Operational Metrics (May 2018)
How to Turn Your R&D Expenses into Tax Free Licensing Revenue (April 2019)
Research & Experimentation Tax Credits: Investing in Innovation (June 2019)
Top 15 Ways to Maximize Value with Accounting (August 2019)