Greg Pfeuffer is a Business Advisor and Fractional CFO & Controller dedicated to helping CEOs and accounting teams generate more profit and cash flow. Greg’s clients want accounting to be more than just recording numbers. They have an improvement mindset and embrace ideas to become more profitable.
Greg delivers results by focusing on responsibilities, processes and the use of technology in key accounting areas; identifying tax incentives and savings; and utilizing and providing access to Mueller Prost’s collective knowledge base, experience and resources.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP)
- Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- Mueller Prost Power Partners
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Truman State University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
Speeches & Publications
Breakfast with Power Partners: Research & Experimentation Tax Credits (April 2018)
Benchmarking: Drive Change through Financial and Operational Metrics (May 2018)
How to Turn Your R&D Expenses into Tax Free Licensing Revenue (April 2019)
Research & Experimentation Tax Credits: Investing in Innovation (June 2019)
Top 15 Ways to Maximize Value with Accounting (August 2019)