Genesis began her career in 2015 at Mueller Prost. As a Senior Associate in business services, Genesis specializes in financial statement audits, reviews, compilations, and employee benefit audits in all different industries.
Genesis serves as the Chair-Elect for the MSCPA’s Community Outreach Task Force. This helps her stay up to date on new requirements in the industry as well as promote the accounting profession within the community. Genesis is passionate about advancing the accounting industry through recruiting and training of new talent. She provides internal training and is part of Mueller Prost’s campus recruiting committee.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)- St. Louis Chapter Community
- Community Outreach Chair Elect (June 2020-Present)
- Member of Matthias’ Lot Church Finance Committee
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Lindenwood University
- Master of Business Administrations, emphasis in Accounting – Lindenwood University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)