Gayla Hannon joined Mueller Prost in 2008 and is a 20-year veteran of the accounting industry.
As the firm’s Chief Administrative Officer, Gayla oversees day-to-day operations, including the human resources, financial, administrative staffing, facilities, and technology resources of the firm.
As a finance major, she started her career with a Big 4 and after five years on the client service side and three years in industry, realized that firm management was her passion. She enjoys helping to run the firm as smoothly as possible so we can support, reward, and grow our employees which allows them the freedom to focus on our clients.
- Human Resources
- Consulting and Advisory Services
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- National Human Resources Association
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)