Claren O’Bannon is a Manager with over 25 years of experience at Mueller Prost, most of which she has spent serving clients through our Consulting Services Department. Claren recognizes that building value in a business and helping the owners retain and eventually distribute that value to the people and organizations that matter most to them requires careful planning, precise implementation of strategies and special expertise. Having prepared numerous business valuation engagements for a multitude of purposes, Claren is well equipped to help business owners realize their business goals and assist them with ensuring the future financial security of their families.
The knowledge and skills that Claren has developed over the years have served her clients well in properly and accurately valuing interests in closely held entities and in identifying the unique value specifically attributable to a key employee or owner of a business. Claren understands that many consulting projects are extraneous to businesses’ already busy day-to-day activities, so her attention to detail and persistence often assist clients in following through with the plans jointly established with their other advisors.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- American Society of Appraisers (ASA)
- National Association of Certified Business Valuators (NACVA)
- St. Louis Business Valuations Roundtable
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the AICPA
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the AICPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) by the NACVA
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) with the ASA