Christina serves as the Director of Forensics for Mueller Prost. In this role she focuses on providing forensic advisory services, including forensic accounting and analysis, data analysis, fraud risk assessments, litigation & disputes, and investigations.
Christina has over 20 years of experience working closely with her clients and their boards, senior leadership, and law firms on fraud and forensic matters. She helps clients mitigate risk, quantify exposure, assess root-causes, and develop remediation plans, including strategies to strengthen compliance, governance, and key internal controls.
Christina works with organizations of all sizes, across a broad range of industries. Her projects have ranged from assessing asset misappropriations by a single employee to large-scale investigations of financial statement fraud.
She is a well-regarded speaker, a former adjunct professor on forensic accounting, and a regular contributor to articles on fraud detection and prevention strategies.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of CPAs (MOCPA)
- Associated of Charted Financial Analysts (ACFE)
- Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Paraquad, Advisor to the Finance Committee
- United Way Women’s Leadership Giving Cabinet Member
- Bachelor of Science of Accountancy, University of Missouri – Columbia
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – State of Missouri
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Charted Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)