Caty is a partner in our business services department and specializes in working with corporations and closely held businesses in the construction, healthcare, and manufacturing industries. Her experience in public accounting dates back to 2008 and includes a focus on financial statements, including those for HUD financed companies, and tax compliance. Caty also specializes in employee benefit plan audits.
With her commitment to understanding the various aspects of her clients’ business, Caty is an overall business consultant to her clients. She is a valuable resource throughout each stage of the business life cycle and is an asset to the ever-changing needs of her clients.
Caty is also heavily involved with Mueller Prost’s campus recruiting team, working closely with college campuses across Missouri and Illinois.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Five Acres Animal Shelter, St. Charles, MO – Treasurer
- Community Assistance Board, St. Charles, MO – Member
- Master of Accountancy, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
- Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP) – Missouri