Brandon began his public accounting career in 2011 and currently works as a manager in Mueller Prost’s Business Services group. He provides both financial statement audit services and service organization control (SOC) audits. Additionally, Brandon is intricately involved in a variety of consulting engagements revolving around data analytics, forensics, and assessments of data integrity. He is one of the firm’s top users of IDEA data analysis software.
Brandon’s experience includes serving clients across a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, healthcare, and not for profit. He also has experience providing SOC 1 & 2 compliance services for data centers and providers of insurance, employee benefits and healthcare administration. His data analytics experience includes fraud forensics, investigations of open-ended data issues, and massive data source reconciliations and integrity assessments.
Organizations & Awards
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Information Systems and Control Association (ISACA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)