Barb is the National Audit Director and Industry Niche Leader for Senior Living Healthcare and coordinates the firm’s services for clients in this sector.
She has been a licensed CPA since 1998 and has over eighteen years of public accounting experience performing and managing audits, reviews, compilations, and other attestation and non-attest engagements for privately-held businesses, public companies, and not-for-profit organizations.
Barb has served a wide variety of clients including healthcare and senior living, manufacturers, distributors, telecommunications providers, technology and data centers, charitable organizations, and employee benefit plans. She has experience with the audit, compliance, and financial reporting requirements of the PCAOB, GAAS, DOL, and other regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting from the University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Missouri
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in California
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MOCPA)
- Member of the California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)