Adam serves as Chief Visionary Officer for Mueller Prost. He oversees the strategy and direction of the firm, leads growth and new service initiatives and manage the firm’s industry leaders, sales and marketing efforts.
In his more than 25 years of experience, Adam has been successful in supporting new business growth nationwide through his leadership, creativity, energy, integrity, networking skills, and credentials which are highly respected among valuation, IRS, and business professionals.
Adam manages an elite group of professionals in the fastest growing areas of public accounting today, including CPAs, valuation analysts, forensic experts, engineers, and technical writers.
Adam was MOCPA’s recipient of the Outstanding Visionary Award in 2017. He serves on several area boards and is an active member of numerous professional organizations. He focuses on education and promoting work in the industry to the next generation.
Organizations & Awards
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Allinial Global Business Valuations Community of Practice – Chairman
- National R&E Roundtable Group
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance, State University of New York-Buffalo
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Missouri
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) by the AICPA
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the AICPA
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) by the National Association of Valuation Analysts
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) with the America Society of Appraisers
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) by the Association of Fraud Examiners
Speeches & Publications
Adam is a preferred speaker for various local and national organizations. He has also presented at a wide variety of colleges and universities for educational purposes. Please call 314.862.2070 or contact us to book Adam for your event.
- Business Valuation
- Fraud and Forensics
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Internal Controls
- Litigation Support
- R&E Tax Credits
Success: Understanding the Key Drivers of Value Allinial Global Summit
Basic Financial Accounting, AOPA National Assembly
Impact of Fraud on Business Valuations, Allinial Global Advisory Services Forum
Fraud is on the Rise, Is Someone Stealing From Me, American Mold Builders Association
The Realities of Fraud | The Private Bank | St. Louis, MO
The Realities of Fraud for Not-for-Profit Organizations | MACA
Developing and Enhancing Your Forensic Accounting and Litigation Services Practice | PKF North America’s Summit | Chicago, IL