Webinar: Methods of Accounting and SALT – Implications for Manufacturers & Distributors
November 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join our upcoming webinar dedicated to manufacturing and distribution industry professionals. The event will take place Tuesday, November 10 at 1 PM CST.
Our subject matter experts will address the latest accounting methods and state and local tax (SALT) legislations as they impact the M&D industry, including:
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA)
- Accounting Method Changes Updates
- U.S. Code S471 general rule for inventories; and
- Return Review – including Income/Franchise and Sales/Use
- Credits and Incentives
- Nexus and Voluntary Disclosure
Our webinar will be sixty minutes with time available for Q&A. Please click on the link below to register. We hope you can join us!