Virtual event: Foundations for Success. What to Expect in Real Estate and Construction in 2021
February 4 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Please join us for an exciting version of Foundations for Success in 2021. This year we’re changing it up – we’ll meet on screen for engaging content from 3:00 to 5:00pm, followed by virtual networking and happy hour.
Our sessions will feature industry experts participating in panel discussions on real estate and construction trends, and their potential impacts to your organization.
Topics will include:
- The state of our economy as it relates to real estate and construction;
- Industry outlook for commercial and residential markets;
- An opportunity zone update;
- Industry financial and tax updates;
- Industry review, and how bonding companies are analyzing projects; and
- Much more!
Guest speakers will include:
- Matt Bukhshtaber, Vice Chairman, Investment Properties, CBRE
- Dennis Flatness, President, USI Midwest
- Richard Ward, Principal, Ward Development Counsel, LLC
- Michael Williams, Director – Investor Relations, Sixty West
Who Should Attend:
Real Estate Developers, Investors and Agents, Brokers, Attorneys, Business Owners, Community Developers, Design/Build and Construction Firms, Financial Advisors, Property Owners, Landlords and Managers.