- This event has passed.
National Business Institute – Financial Misconduct: Hidden Assets, Fraudulent Transfers, Tax Evasion and More
June 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$359
Join speaker, Adam Herman, Chief Visionary Officer, at the upcoming event: Forensic Accounting from A to Z. Adam will lead the morning session, from 8:30-9:10 am, on the following:
A. Key Terms, Lingo and Definitions
B. Accounting Principles You Must Know
C. Tax vs. Financial Accounting (GAAP)
D. Tips for Using Accountants and Other Financial Professionals
Other speakers include:
- Michele Schwerin – Capes, Sokol, Goodman & Sarachan, P.C.
- Marcus Hodge – ASC Forensic, LLC
- Philip Speicher – Mathis, Marifian & Richter, Ltd.
- Sara Neil – Capes, Sokol, Goodman & Sarachan, P.C.
- Laura Krebs Al-Shathir – Capes, Sokol, Goodman & Sarachan, P.C.
- James Kutten – Tax Attorney, Former Office of Chief Counsel with the IRS
- Justin Gelfand – Margulis Gelfand LLC
Event is available for continuing education credits:
- MO CLE – 8.0 incl 1.2 ethics
- IL CLE – 6.5 (ethics pending)
- CPE for Accountants/NASBA – 8.0 incl 1.0 ethics
- Enrolled Agent – 8.0
- IACET – 0.7
- PACE -8.0