Our Preparedness Plan
Like you, we are closely monitoring the effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and continue to stay up to date with the frequently evolving situation. As an organization, our priority remains to ensure the health and safety of our people and clients, while working together to minimize any possible business disruptions.
To address these COVID-19 filled days, we need to modify the way we work to protect everyone’s health. Even now, we are still here to serve you. The changes we have made effective immediately are as follows:
- Most of our employees have been working from home for several months but are beginning to return to the office. We are implementing many changes which will be used to ensure the safety and security of our teams. Our goal is to make everyone feel safe as we navigate this new way of working.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask to enter the office. Masks must be worn from the car into the building, in the elevators, and as one enters into their personal space in the office. Only in a personal workspace can it be removed.
- Business travel is still discouraged at this time.
- Should you need to visit our offices, please connect first with your Mueller Prost advisor on protocol. Please also reference these two notices from our building management on the new building guidelines in place.
- Prior to COVID-19, everyone was welcome to stop by our offices. At this time, we are asking you to please reconsider the need to visit our spaces in the respect for social distancing. If you have something that must be dropped off, and to protect your health and ours, please place your package in our drop off bin or mail slot receptacle located as you exit the elevators on the 12th floor in Clayton, or inside the lobby area in our St. Charles office. Social distancing is the new norm and all deliveries are being limited and/or closely regulated.
- If you are coming in to sign paperwork, our hours of operation at reception are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Our receptionist will direct you to an open conference room. Please notify the receptionist if you would like to see your Mueller Prost advisor.
- In our offices we are following the CDC guidelines, such as requesting employees stay home when they are feeling ill, instructing frequent hand washing, providing hand sanitizer in all spaces, and continuously disinfecting areas where people are in contact. These measures are being taken to maintain everyone’s health. If you are feeling ill, please stay home and contact us to see how else we can meet your needs virtually.
- For those of you that are still compiling information for us to complete your tax returns, we are open and working. You can send your information to us in the mail, drop it at our offices, or send it electronically. If you are interested in an electronic tax organizer with the ability to securely attach documents, please contact Amy Starostki (email: email@example.com or call: (314) 480-1297). You can also contact your primary service provider to discuss other arrangements for pick-up.
As we navigate this time of uncertainty together, we reaffirm our core mission: The vision to put clients first every day. We are responsive, specific, and trustworthy. We are here to help.
We thank you for your continued support, and we wish you and your communities health and safety in this trying time. Rest assured we will communicate with you regarding any necessary issues that may be impacted by this ever-changing issue. Please reach out to Meredith Berger, Director of Marketing and Practice Growth, with any concerns.