Mueller Prost’s Technology Risk Assessment Services provide clear visibility into your organization’s technology risk landscape. Our professionals provide an independent and objective assessment enabling you to understand the technology risks specific to your organization and implement the appropriate controls to remediate, monitor and control these risks.
Why Does Your Organization Need IT Audit and Compliance Services?
With appropriate controls in place, organizations can minimize risk exposure and its potential financial impact by identifying technology and business processes that are most vulnerable. A Technology Risk Assessment identifies, evaluates, and ranks technology risks that could impact the integrity and reputation of a business operation.
The regulatory and industry demand for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, privacy laws, Controlled Unclassified Information, HIPAA, HITRUST, PCI DSS, and other standards mandates a sound technology risk assessment process. Mueller Prost is your resource to assess and implement controls to protect your organization and ensure compliance with these standards.
The benefits of performing technology risk assessments include:
- Minimize Financial Impact of Technology Threats
- Reduce Security Vulnerabilities
- Protect Data Integrity
- Mitigate Risk
- Facilitate Smart Security Investments
- Improve Planning and Technology ROI
- Optimize Technology Productivity
- Maintain Internal Controls
- Provide Management Reporting
- Comply with Regulatory Requirements
When to Perform a Technology Risk Assessment
A technology risk assessment can be performed at any time and can be used to develop a roadmap for process improvement, technology optimization, or to build a technology strategy.
Many organizations perform technology risk assessments to gain a better understanding of their technology risks, or as part of a compliance project, such as the planning phase of the annual IT Audit plan, complying with regulatory requirements, or due diligence for a merger or acquisition.
Risk Assessment Objectives
Mueller Prost’s professionals provide objective and independent risk assessment services. Our experience and qualifications allow us to advise technology departments on the successful execution of critical objectives, including:
- Identification of Risks
- Internal Audit Plan Development
- Information Security Plan Development
- Management Reporting
- Resource Prioritization
- Implementation of Controls
- Merger and Acquisition Due Diligence
- Assess Technology Risk’s Impact on Business Valuation
Types of Risk Assessments
- Enterprise Risk
- Cyber Security
- Information Systems
- Business Application
- Technology Infrastructure
- Physical and Environmental
- Industry Standards
- Mergers and Acquisition Due Diligence
- Valuation Services
- Technology Strategy Development
- Process Improvement or Technology Optimization Review
- Remediation Services
For more details about our Technology Risk Assessment Services, click here or contact Tim Grace, CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC.