Mueller Prost understands that cyber security is very complex. Our team of Chief Information Security Officers, cyber security experts, physical security experts, and former business owners understands the impact of cyber security on business processes. We focus on protecting technology infrastructure, business applications, web presence, privacy, and people.
About Cyber Security Services
External attacks, internal threats, software vulnerabilities, and breaches due to unsecure business partners, customers and vendors are on the rise. Mueller Prost’s Cyber Security Services help organizations protect critical information, infrastructure, hardware, and software.
Assessing your risk and improving cyber security efforts ensures your organization has the following:.
- Effective security controls
- Proper implementation of security controls
- Dedicated funding for cyber security initiatives
- Visibility to decision makers
- Compliance with increased regulatory oversight
- Fully trained cyber security management
- Staff readiness and skill development
Benefits of Cyber Security Services
We approach cyber security services from the perspective of owners, customers, and employees to address business concerns and instill confidence in your people, processes, and technology. Our services help you protect your business interest, keep your employees safe, and secure your data.
Cyber Security Offerings
Our proven methodology delivers a structured solution that addresses the technical security controls and integrates the overall cyber security strategy with business goals, risk management practices, and operational execution.
- Managed Cyber Security Services
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Incident Management Services
- Strategy and Plan Development
- Infrastructure and Application Security Assessments
- Cyber Security Diagnostics
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Physical Security Assessments
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Data Analytics
- Cyber Security Readiness Reviews
- Continuous Monitoring
- Risk Management Framework
- Mergers and Acquisition Due Diligence Reviews
- Cloud Security Assessments
- Software as a Service (SAAS) reviews
- Vendor Assessments
- SSAE-18 (SOC1, 2, & 3)
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Assessments
- Security Awareness Training
- Remediation Services
For more details about our Cyber Security Services, click here or contact Tim Grace, CIA, CISA, CISM, CRISC.