Mueller Prost PC recognizes that placing a value on a business is complex. Our Certified Valuation Analysts evaluate the factors affecting the value of closely-held companies and estimate each company's worth by determining fair market values for both tangible and intangible assets.
- Business valuations
- Personal goodwill valuations
- Family limited partnership valuations
- Purchase price allocation
- Business calculations
- Gift and estate valuations
- Litigation support valuations
- ESOP valuations
- Backgrounder and Confidential Memorandum used in the sale of a business
Download our Business Valuation and Calculations Brochure
For more information, contact Adam Herman, CPA/ABV/CFF, CVA, ASA, CFE or a member of the Business Insights Group at 314.862.2070. Or, e-mail email@example.com.