Buying, selling, managing or developing real estate requires the skill of a surgeon and the nerves of a tight-rope walker. With such a unique combination of expertise and attitudes comes the need to find a professional services provider that really understands the industry. With more than 30 years of experience, Mueller Prost's professionals combine financial, tax and business knowledge with an intricate understanding of the real estate market.
The Real Estate Services Team specializes in a full range of financial reporting, tax, business planning and consulting services that shows our commitment to excellent personalized service to our clients. Beyond these traditional services, we also specialize in low-income housing and historic rehabilitation tax credit programs and cost segregation studies.
Whether you are in commercial or private property development, speculative development or property management, our professionals can assist you in managing the financial needs of your company and provide the tax strategies to minimize your tax burden and protect your assets. We offer:
- Real Estate Tax Planning, Compliance And Consulting
- Financial Reporting, including Audits, Reviews, Compilations and Agreed Upon Procedures Reports
- Electronic Submission
- Cost Certifications
- Affordable Housing and Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Consulting and Compliance
- Historic Tax Credit Consulting and Compliance
- Distressed Real Estate Loan Workout Strategies
- Tangible Property Regulation Analysis and Implementation
- Feasibility Studies
- Like-Kind Exchange Consulting
- Opportunity Zone Consulting - click here for more information
- Real Estate "Deal" Structuring To Maximize Investment Potential And Minimize Tax Liability
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Financing Assistance
- Turnaround Assistance
- Budgeting and Financial Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Financial Forecasts and Projections
- Internal Controls and Operational Reviews
- Strategic Planning
- Business Valuation
To keep on the cutting edge of technology and professional development, all members of our team attend the most up-to-date conferences and seminars receiving training and gaining expertise in the areas that count the most, i.e., HUD and low-income tax credit programs. Due to our commitment in these areas, our team is able to point out planning opportunities and financial strategies so that everyone may succeed. Management members of our Real Estate team are frequent lecturers and would be happy to assist your organization on various topics.
In planning real estate development, we work directly with the client, syndicator, legal counsel, etc. in evaluating the feasibility of each deal. Mueller Prost serves a wide range of real estate clients, including developers of both commercial and residential properties, homebuilders, management companies, investment organizations, and not-for-profit organizations.
For more details, contact Teri Samples, CPA or Doug Mueller, CPA.