Mueller Prost participates in on-campus recruiting with various universities and colleges in the area. Below is a listing of the campuses from where we recruit each fall:
- University of Missouri – St. Louis
- University of Missouri - Columbia – Columbia, MO
- Southern Illinois University – Edwardsville, IL
- Southern Illinois University – Carbondale, IL
- Maryville University – St. Louis, MO
- Southeast Missouri State University – Cape Girardeau, MO
- Truman State University – Kirksville, MO
Mueller Prost provides spring semester internship opportunities to select accounting students who have completed a minimum of introductory accounting courses. These full-time internships generally run from early January through April 15. The program allows the selected individuals an opportunity to experience the field of public accounting and participate in areas such as tax compliance, attest or assurance services, or assist with various consulting projects. Interns become part of the Mueller Prost team and contribute valued services to a diverse set of clients in various industries.
In addition to our spring semester internship opportunities, Mueller Prost offers the Ascent Leadership Summit. This summer program is designed for college students that are in their sophomore, junior, or senior year and have declared or are considering declaring accounting as their major.
For more information, e-mail Gayla Hannon, CPA, SPHR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to check out our Recruiting Calendar