What You’ll Do
As a Senior with our Accounting Services team located in our Clayton, MO headquarters you will assist on multiple client engagements, and perform and deliver outstanding full accounting cycle transaction work while providing superior customer service.
This would include but not limited to:
- Perform and complete clients’ daily, monthly and annual full cycle accounting transactions ensuring that client engagement deadlines are met consistently
- Perform month end close tasks for various clients
- Record monthly journal entries for various clients
- Reconcile general ledger accounts for various clients on a monthly basis
- Generate monthly financial statements for various clients
- Assist Engagement Manager with new client onboarding process
- Assisting clients with utilizing various software programs
- Calculate depreciation and amortization using fixed asset software program
What We Seek
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Minimum of 2 years advanced, hands on full cycle accounting experience including financial statement preparation
- Experience and proficiency in QuickBooks accounting software are preferred
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office package are required. Intermediate Excel skills is preferred but not necessary (experience with various Excel functions including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, IF statements).
- Strong ability to plan and organize work to manage juggling multiple engagements and deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are a must
- Organized, efficient, proactive, detail oriented and meticulous in caring about the accuracy of the information compiled
- Provide optimum client service in a timely manner while meeting client deadlines
- Must have the ability to maintain a superior level of internal and external customer service
- Ability to work overtime as required throughout the year
- Ability to occasionally travel to local client sites
What We Offer
Your commitment to Mueller Prost is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary plus a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family, and your future. We foster a relaxed work environment and flexible scheduling. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement. We invite you to learn more about our firm by browsing our website or CLICK HERE to watch our "Why Work at Mueller Prost" video.
Apply now by sending your updated resume to email@example.com.