What You'll Do
Are you interested in joining the Audit department of an established CPA firm that is experiencing tremendous growth, values your contribution, invests in your training, and provides you with a career that you can enjoy? We have a unique growth opportunity available for an experienced Audit Manager in our St. Louis, Missouri office.
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, schedule and supervise client audit, review and compilation engagements
- Train, coach, guide, and develop other auditors
- Develop industry knowledge and influence client service approach
- Manage client expectations and relationships
- Coordinate and collaborate with Mueller Prost professionals in other service lines
We are looking for a dedicated team player with a heart for client service. The right candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years recent public accounting experience in Audit
- Must have CPA credential
- Experience in Healthcare and/or Not-for-Profit fields is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial matters in audits, reviews, and compilations is expected
- Proficiency, or the ability to quickly become proficient, in the technology software packages and tools used by our firm such as CCH's Engagement, Thomson Reuters Checkpoint, and PPC research services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills preferred
- Strong ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to actively maintain client relationships providing optimum client service in a timely manner
- Ability to work overtime as required throughout the year
- Ability to travel 20% to 30% of the time during January through mid-March (no weekend travel)
Your commitment to Mueller Prost is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and bonus eligibility plus a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family, and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths – and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
We care about our employees and we care about our neighborhoods. Our firm is very involved in the community and we actively volunteer for various charity and civic organizations. We even provide our employees with two days to use to volunteer at the charity of their choice.
Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus programs for performance, for new clients and expansion of services to existing clients, and for new employee referrals
- Fun and flexible work environment with a clear path for professional growth
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans
- 401(k) plan with match
- Attractive annual hour requirements (lower than most firms!)
- Generous paid time off program (increased with time or promotion)
- Two days a year of paid time off for volunteering at a charity of your choice
- Programs developed to provide a better work-life balance
- Firm-sponsored employee events
- Tuition reimbursement of approved courses
- Paid continuing education courses (CPE)
About Mueller Prost
Mueller Prost has grown to become a leading CPA and business advisory firm. Our four-office, 160+ person firm has been providing dedicated service to our clients for over 30 years.
Mueller Prost is an equal opportunity employer and a firm believer in work-life balance. We invite you to learn more about our firm by browsing our website or CLICK HERE to watch our "Why Work at Mueller Prost" video.
- Inc 5000 - 2017 and 2018, Inc. Magazine
- Top 200 Forms - 2018, Inside Public Accounting
- Best Places to Work - 2015-2019, St.
Louis Business Journal
- Regional Leaders - Top 100 Firms: Midwest - 2015 and 2016, Accounting Today
- Best in Business - 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, St. Louis Small Business Monthly
To apply, submit your resume to Mueller Prost Human Resources. We will only respond to those candidates in whom we have an interest.
7733 Forsyth Blvd., Ste. 1200
St. Louis, MO 63105
email@example.com (Please send a Microsoft Word .doc or .pdf of your resume).
Mueller Prost is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.