While many local CPA firms are merging and being swallowed
up by the competition, we remain independent and ready to follow our own path! Are you looking to join a stable, family
friendly CPA firm that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values
your contribution, invests in your training, and provides you with a career that
you can enjoy for a long time?We’ve got
your answer:Mueller Prost.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a Tax Senior in our Clayton or St. Charles office, you will be
- Assisting in tax compliance returns such as 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120, and 1120S
- Planning and projections, responding to notices and examinations, and performing federal and state research on a variety of clients and across multiple tax engagements and multiple industries we service
- Helping mentor, train, guide, and instruct Associates/Interns
- Maintain client relationships providing optimum client service in a timely manner
WHAT WE SEEK
Our clients expect something different from us, so we are looking for an innovative dedicated team player that has a heart for client service. We seek an outstanding professional that possesses the following qualifications:
REQUIRED & DESIRED
- Minimum of 3 years of recent Public Accounting experience in Tax working on mid to large size privately held clients
- Must be a CPA candidate with preference given to those that have the CPA credential
- Basic knowledge of tax accounting and tax law is expected
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Ability to quickly become proficient in the other information technology tools used by our firm such as CCH’s ProSystem fX and/or Engagement software packages is expected and if you have experience in these, that’s even better!
- Strong ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work overtime as required throughout the year
INDUSTRIES WE SERVICE
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Small Business Services
WHAT WE OFFER
Your commitment to Mueller Prost is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and bonus eligibility plus a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family, and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths – and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement. We foster a relaxed work environment.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT US
Mueller Prost has grown to become a leading CPA and business advisory firm with over 35 years of dedicated service to our clients. We have over 190+ dedicated employees spread across our four-office firm.
Mueller Prost is an equal opportunity employer and a firm believer in work-life balance. We invite you to learn more about our firm by visiting our website at http://muellerprost.com.
- Inc 5000 - 2017 and 2018, Inc. Magazine
- Top 200 Firms - 2018, Inside Public Accounting
- Best Places to Work - 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 St. Louis Business Journal
- Best in Business – 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 St. Louis Small Business Monthly
HOW TO JOIN US
- To apply, submit resume to Mueller Prost, Human Resource: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mueller Prost is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.